Latest Tweets @UKCiliaNetwork
- 4 year A*STAR PhD studentship entitled: “Uncovering novel roles of ciliogenesis genes”, is available in Colin Bingle's lab at University of Sheffield in collaboration with Sudipto Roy at A*STAR Institute, Singapore.
Informal inquiries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- new paper on involvement of IFT/primary cilia in mechano-regulation of inflammation...
- New PDRA post advertised with Prof Albert Ong at the Bateson Centre at Sheffield aiming to characterize the transcriptomic and proteomic signatures altered in cellular and experimental models of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease (ADPKD).
- Not there? If you would like to join our mailing list and/or be listed on the UK Cilia Network webpage, please contact email@example.com. Be part of our #cilia community! https://t.co/qJCbhH9NnB
- Calling all members of UK #cilia community! Are you on our list?
In an effort to unify UK cilia science, we are all coming together under @UKCiliaNetwork. Help shape what our meetings look like, how we collaborate & what our ethos is! We need U-check here https://t.co/OfkrQ7b8Kr https://t.co/vGEnj7AR62
- Postdoctoral Scholar Position in Biomedical Research Related to Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD), University of Maryland School of Medicine
Interested applicants should email Dr. Watnick at firstname.lastname@example.org
- @SayerLab looking for a bright young post doc for a cilia project @UKCiliaNetwork @CiliaAlliance
- Following the very sad death of Jarema Malicki you may be interested to read his obituary written by friend and colleague, Colin Johnson:
- My paper on flagellum central pair nucleation is now out in @eLife! https://t.co/0boYblNtBf
- Fantastic opportunity for a visionary scientist to join our research investigating lung disease as tenure Associate Professor. Contact me if interested @UoS_Medicine @beatpcd #PCD #RareDiseases https://t.co/bSzqtFyuT7