14th BSCB GenSoc UK Cilia Network e-symposium
Date: 27 October 2020 Time: 15:00 - 17:30
Prepare to be amazed by incredible structure of IFT trains in-situ, expansion microscopy of human centrioles, centrosome functions and microcephaly, cryoET of flagella, ubiquitin and Smoothened regulation PLUS multiciliated cells and COVID-19 lung disease!
Registration on eventbrite now only ONCE to have access to all future symposia live and on-demand- be on our list!
- 3:00 -3:05 Pleasantine Mill
- 3:05 -3:25 Hugo van den Hoek, PhD student Engel lab (Helmholtz Centre Munich, DE)
'Transition zone in situ: cryo-electron tomography reveals IFT train assembly at the ciliary base'.
- 3:25 -3:45 Marine Laporte, post-doc Guichard/Hamel lab (University of Geneva, CH)
'The evolutionary conserved role of the SFI1/centrins modules revealed in human centriole' .
- 3:45 - 4:05 Ilaria Dutto, postdoc, Stracker/Luders labs (IRB Barcelona, ES)
'ADSL deficiency phenotypes in vitro and in vivo'.
- 4:05 - 4:25 Justine Pinksey, postdoc, Nicastro lab (UT Southwestern Medical Center, US)
'Choanoflagellate Cilia Structures Revealed by Cryo-Electron Tomography'.
- 4:25 - 4:45 Paurav Desai, postdoc, Pazour lab (University of Massachusetts Medical , US)
'Ubiquitin regulates ciliary Smoothened levels'.
- 4:45 - 5:05 Eszter Vladar, PI (University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, US)
'Ciliated cell dysfunction and COVID-19 lung disease'.
- 5:05 -5:10 Pleasantine Mill
Updated by: Pleasantine Mill