BSCB GenSoc UK Cilia Network e-Symposium 12
Join us for another phenomenal line-up: translational control in ciliogenesis; SMO and signaling; Rab19 and ciliogenesis; autoimmune SSNA and microtubule dynamics; resolving the central pair complex and much more!
Registration on eventbrite will open three weeks ahead of the event!
- 3:00 -3:05 Pleasantine Mill
- 3:05 -3:25 Jacinta D'Souza, PI (UM-DAE Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences, IN)
'Identification of an Adenylate kinase-rich AKAP anchored central pair-based multiprotein complex from the Chlamydomonas flagella'.
- 3:25 -3:45 Ben Myers, PI (University of Utah School of Medicine, US)
'Smoothened Transduces Hedgehog Signals via Activity-Dependent Sequestration of PKA Catalytic Subunits' .
- 3:45 - 4:05 Cayla Jewett, PhD student, Prekeris lab (University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, US)
'Rab19 directs cortical remodeling and membrane deposition for primary ciliogenesis'.
- 4:05 - 4:25 Patricia Yeyati, senior scientist (MRC Human Genetics Unit, UK)
'Unravelling roles for translational control in motile ciliogenesis'.
- 4:25 - 4:45 Beth Lawrence, postdoc, Zanic lab (Vanderbilt, US)
'Sjögren's Syndrome Protein SSNA1 Suppresses Microtubule Dynamicity in vitro'.
- 4:45 - 5:05 Maureen Barr, PI (Rutgers, US)
'The Fundamental Biology of Ciliary Extracellular Vesicles: Biogenesis, Cargo, Function, Targets'.
Updated by: David Lockwood