10th BSCB GenSoc UK Cilia Network e-Symposium
Date: 1 September 2020 Time: 15:00 - 17:30
We are literally blowing it up with this exciting line-up: time-resolved cilia proteomes, revealing centriole structure with expansion microscopy, centriolar satellites and proteostasis, cilia and centriole extrusion, dissecting axonemal microtubules and role of cilia in PKD!
BSCB GenSoc UK Cilia Spring e-Meeting 10
- 15:00-15:05 - Pleasantine Mill - Welcome Remarks
- 15:05-15:25 - Brian Mitchell, PI (Northwestern University, US).
"Cilia and centriole extrusion in Xenopus mulitciliated cells"
- 15:25-15:45 - Virginie Hamel, co-PI, Centriole lab (University of Geneva, CH)
"Revealing the architecture of centrioles using expansion microscopy and cryo-tomography"
- 15:45-16:05 - Ron Orbach, postdoc, Howard lab (Yale University, US)
"Dissecting the Axoneme Structure - Step by Step"
- 16:05-16:25 - Suzy Prosser, postdoc, Pelletier lab (University of Toronto, CA).
"An emerging role for centrosomal proteins in the regulation of proteostasis"
- 16:25-16:45 - Rachel Gallagher, senior scientist, Somlo lab (Yale University, US).
"Loss of cilia has no impact on disease progression in ARPKD"
- 16:45-17:05 - David Mick, PI (Saarland University, DE).
"Time-resolved primary cilia proteomics to reveal the Hedgehog-induced remodeling of the cilium proteome"
Organiser: Pleasantine Mill (MRC HGU)